Lizzie Mazza - Makeup Artist
Lizzie Mazza has been working in the makeup industry for years. She first started out working on makeup counters and then progressing to become a freelance makeup artist. She did makeup artist training at an industry recognised makeup academy in Brighton, known as DFMA, which she trained in the following areas of makeup such as; Wedding makeup, editorial makeup, male grooming, Asian makeup, couture makeup, TV makeup, high fashion makeup and also period makeup.
She has worked on various freelance jobs which include; London fashion week, music videos, beauty shoots, promotion shoots and also models portfolios. Lizzie has also worked on ITV.
She takes great care to detail when applying the makeup to her clients and she prides herself in creating the flawless look. She likes to work very closely with the clients to ensure she achieves the desired look perfectly.
Lizzie is a Derby based freelance makeup artist, however she works with clients all over the country.
- "Lizzie is quite easily one of the most entertaining MUAs i have ever worked with, she is so lively with a great sense of humour. Lizzie didn't really receive a mood board for our shoot, so very much came in a bit blond - but this didn't stop her from creating the most gorgeous sets of hair and make up from natural commercial through to high fashion. I absolutely loved each style, and she managed to change the make up and hair sets in excellent time. Highly recommended!"
Camilla – Rose Helley
- "Another wonderful shoot with Lizzie, she has a lovely personality and a can do attitude coupled with her make-up skills that are second to none and highly recommended, our next shoot is already in the calendar, I can't wait!"
- "Lizzie is a great MUA we worked on out first shoot together the other day, she is creative and has some great ideas to enhance the shoot. we are currently working on our second project and it will be one of many, I highly recommend her and cant wait to work with her again."
- "My makeup was amazing yesterday, thank you so much x"
Karen (Wedding makeup)
- "A massive thank you to you for making myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful on Friday, everybody commented on how much they loved our makeup. It was a pleasure to have you as part of the big build to an amazing day xx"